Thursday, September 18, 2008

We've got the Power!

We finally got power on last night around 7:30. We had read that it might not be on until after Oct. 2 so we were totally bummed. Then one of our neighbors called to tell us the power was back on and we were pumped! Now it's time to get this baby back into his routine. He has been waking up for the past few nights screaming bloody murder. Last night was probably one of the worst. He woke up around 11:30 and then on and off every 15 minutes or so until around 4. He just wouldn't settle down. We watched Hi 5, we tried sleeping on mommy, nothing worked. Finally I had him laying on me on the couch and when he was dead asleep, I laid him in his bed and he slept until around 7:30. Needless to say Charles and I are exhausted! I still have not downloaded the photos from our trip to Granbury. Once I get those downloaded, I will post them. Charles is still out of school. Not sure when they will return. They have a meeting today with the football players though. I have been back at work since Tuesday. Tomorrow is my 29th birthday but it doesn't really seem that important right now.

1 comment:

Mark & Beth said...

birthdays are always important!