Monday, September 8, 2008

Our Weekend












Our weekend started out Friday night with the Alvin/Clear Springs Football Game. Clear Springs won! I got this really great pic of Charles and Colton after the game. It's my favorite picture ever! Colton had a blast and stayed up way past his bedtime, but he was having so much fun. He loves football and playing in the stands and running around. On Saturday we went swimming at Markie's apartment pool and then when Charles got off work we all went to eat at the new Vegas Grille. They don't have high chairs and according to the hostess they don't cater to children. Whatever. He had french fries and, like his father and grandfather and uncles, loves ketchup! On Sunday, Colton woke up with a runny nose. We took him to the wildlife animal place in Dickinson and he had a blast. He rode a horse and loved looking at all the animals and birds. This week is the start of mothers day out. Tomorrow, my baby is starting school and I can't take him because I have a meeting. I will pick him up and take him Thursday though. Here are some pictures of our weekend. Charles plays on Thursday and was told he would be on the field wearing headsets! It's his first home game so we are very excited about that! We also go see the neurologist on the 18th about his back. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: