Thursday, September 4, 2008

Tonight is open house for Mother's Day Out. I am excited about it. Colton will get to meet his teachers. He has two of them. Charles has a freshman game in Alvin tonight and tomorrow is the varsity game in Alvin. We are meeting at one of the coach wives houses, eating and then going to the game. I can't wait to wear my bedazzled shirt. I need to wash it tonight because I wore it to the Labor Day BBQ last weekend for the fun of it. I had a really weird dream last night. I dreamt that I went to my high school reunion again, but this time Sheri was sitting at a desk using a breast pump, Justin brought his wife and she was wearing a red see through dress with black underwear, Kyla Kossum was there and she was crying and my neighbor, Rudy, from across the street was the Emcee. My dream reunion was way more entertaining the the actual thing!

1 comment:

Mark & Beth said...

you mean you don't dream about us?