Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend









Our labor day weekend started out with Charles' first varsity football game. They played Spring Dekany and won 21 -12! Colton really liked the game and hanging out with the older kids, but around the third quarter, he was out. I got my new Coach Wife shirt. It is bedazzled! Anyway, I can't wait to wear it on Friday for the Alvin game so I can match with all the other coach wives. :-) (being sarcastic!) On Saturday, my mom and I took Colton to the Children's Museum. It was so much fun! There is a toddler room where you can just let them run wild and play with the balls and flip switches on and off. You know, all the fun stuff. Then we painted his face and he had a ball. Sunday we didn't do a whole lot. Just hung around. Charles and I went to dinner Sunday night and mom and dad watched the baby for a couple of hours. Monday, mom and dad had a BBQ so we went over there. That was our weekend. We enjoyed it. This is a big week for Colton! Tonight is swimming and we think Daddy will be joining us! That will be fun. Then Thursday is his Open House for Mother's Day Out which he starts Tuesday, Sept. 9. We got him a new lunchbox. It is in the shape of a football and is very cute. I have attached pictures from our weekend.

No comments: