Monday, January 25, 2010

Potty Training!

We have been talking to Colton about going potty for a while now but never really got serious until recently. I didn't want to potty train during football season and I just felt he wasn't ready. Well in the last week or so, he decided he was ready. I don't know whether it was his "Once Upon A Potty" movie I bought him, which he loves or the fact that some of the kids at his school go to the big potty, but he just seemed more ready. With the help of my mom, we started putting him in real underwear during the day when we are at home and he's been doing really well! I think he gets it! I was worried about nights because he always wakes up so wet in the morning but for 2 nights in a row, he has woken up and needed to potty at 3:30 or 4:30 and then wakes up dry. He didn't last night but he slept all night so he was probably really tired! I haven't changed a diaper since Friday morning! We are very proud of our big boy!

No comments: