Friday, February 5, 2010

Busy times...

Things have been busy lately so I apologize for not posting in a while. I have been trying to get stuff done for work before the baby comes. My company is going to let me work from home during my maternity leave so that will be nice but I am trying to get everything I can get done now done so I can have a little time off. I am getting very ready to have this baby! I am so excited to meet her! Colton is doing great with his potty training! Almost no accidents. He still wears a pull up to bed though but oh well. We will work on it. Soccer season is in full swing and the varsity team is doing pretty good. They have canceled most of the JV games due to weather though. Other than that, not much news to share. Just awaiting the arrival of our baby girl!

No comments: