Saturday, February 27, 2010

Just waiting...

A lot has been going on as we await the arrival of our newest addition. I started working from home on Wednesday and so far so good. I went to the dr on Thursday and there was no change. I'm due on Tuesday and go back to the dr on Wednesday if I don't have her before then. They will do another ultrasound to make sure the fluids are all right and then hopefully schedule an induction. I'm getting so anxious just waiting. Charles has just been doing soccer. Last night they played in Galveston and won 5-1! Other than that we





are just waiting waiting waiting! Here are some pics of Colton. Lately he has been wanting to take his baths in the whirl bath in our bathroom. It takes forever to fill up but he likes to watch it.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: