Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Toddler Talk

I have decided to dedicate this post to the funny things Colton has said recently. It's so fun to watch his little brain work. He figures things out and pieces things together. I know he's my kid and everyone thinks their kids are smart, but I really do think he is a genius. He remembers things that I don't think normal 2 years old remember. This morning we were on our way to my moms when I asked him why he woke up in the middle of the night last night crying. He looked at me and said, "I don't know, baby." I cracked up! The other night we were folding the baby's clothes and he picked up some pants and said, "They are so freaking tiny!" Where does he come up with these things? Sunday night, we were watching football and he ran to get his football from his room but couldn't play unless I put his Peyton Manning jersey on. Football players wear jerseys not pajamas! My bosses name is Elmo and Colton asks me eveyday if my Elmo was a work today. I think he thinks my boss is red. Charles was in the other room and Colton wanted to ask him if he liked milk so he started yelling, "Daddy, Daddy." When he got no answer, he screamed, "Charles!" He knows his birthday and remembers it. He loves Peyton Manning or at least his Peyton Manning jersey. He loves football but understands that it is not football season anymore and that it is now soccer season. He loves to cuddle and watch Cars. He will climb up on my lap if I'm on the couch and say, "I want to talk about your baby." He hates wearing pants and always wants to have a pants off dance off. He is stubborn and hard headed but he is also the most loving, sweet, cuddly and cutest little boy ever!

No comments: