Saturday, April 3, 2010

The little things

I want to use this blog as a baby book for my kids so that when they get older they can look back and read it. I also want to use it as a place where I can write stuff down so I can remember the little things. Colton is a funny kid. His teachers at school tell me how he us their entertainment and how he keeps them laughing. He says so many funny things that I forget. I am going to try to remember them and write them down. The thing that amazes me most about Colton though is his memory. He will be 3 in may and he knows his birthday, my phone number, everyones favorite colors, what he did months ago, etc. All you have to do is tell the kid one time and he will remember. It's amazing. Ainsley is just getting cuter and cuter every day. When I was pregnant, I couldn't imagine having a kid cuter than my Colton but I think I might have acheived it. Well, maybe not cuter but just as cute!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: