Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Just because

My husband informed me today that I needed to blog since it's been 4 days so here goes. This weekend I hosted a bridal shower for my brothers fiancé Monique. It was a success and I learned that my new house is set up pretty nicely for entertaining. As you can tell, we don't do a lot of entertaining since I am just now figuring this out and we've lived here since July. Oh well. Then on Saturday night Charles had to chaperone prom so I went with him. It was strange because it was at moody gardens in Galveston which was where my prom was held 12 years ago. It brought back some memories! We had a good time. Apparently short dresses and print dresses were big this year. I did see a girl that was wearing a dress similar to the poofy monstracity (sp?) I wore back in the day. I would have worn my prom dress if it still fit. It's just a little snug... :)
Baby girl is doing well. Still sleeping pretty good. After colton, a couple hours at a time is good though. Colton is doing great. I've noticed how vivid his imagination is getting lately. His teachers tell me he likes to put play pots on his head and say, "do you like my space helmet?" he also has a favorite fire truck toy at school that he calls his super duper calactic fire truck. I don't know what calactic means and Colton says he made it up. Such a silly boy. Here are some pics of my babies and a dead Cleo. It's my favorite way she sleeps!









No comments: