Monday, August 10, 2009

Are you ready for some football?

Ready or not, football season is upon us. Charles started two a days today so I am officially a football widow. Football season is going to be exciting this year since Colton is older and I think he will enjoy the games a lot more now. Last year, he didn't really play with the other kids but I think that will change this year. We are ready! Go Chargers!

I have been feeling much better. Last Tuesday was awful! Then I woke up Wednesday and just felt better. I thought it was a fluke but I have not thrown up since last Tuesday and I am actually able to eat now. Food doesn't completely repulse me anymore. I still have times when I don't fell well, but I can handle this.

Meme and Pappy came down to visit us this weekend. Their visit was just the motivation we needed to finish some projects on the house. We fixed up the guest room and moved the computer into the formal living room. I think it worked out well. I still need to post pictures of the new house. I am terrible with pictures. We had a great time with Meme and Pappy and I know Colton loved their visit! Can't wait to see them again soon!

No comments: