Monday, April 6, 2009

Our busy weekend











We had a busy weekend mostly because we weren't able to be home for most of it because we had 4 showings! On Saturday, we got a call that someone wanted to see the house from 1 - 3 so we left. We had a birthday party for one of the coaches kids. Then I got a call that said someone wanted to see the house from 7 - 8! Then on Sunday, I got a call at 8:30 that said someone wanted to see the house between 9 and 11, so we quickly got ready to go and drove around on the other side of Pearland for two hours. We went to academy and walked around and then drove around the Pearland Town Center for a while. It was sunday and nothing was open yet! After that we went to Wal-Mart and then went home. When we got home we got another phone call saying someone wanted to see the house between 1 - 3! Jeez! We were going to my aunts house anyway for Grammy's First Annual Easter Cookie Decorating day. My Aunt Lori had all the grandkids over and had them decorate cookies and cupcakes while the mommies and daddies went and did their own thing. Charles and I went to the movies. It was nice because Nana was there and she got to bond with all of her great grandkids at the same time. Today we have a showing between 6 - 8. I got some feedback from our Realtor who said one of the showings on Sunday was very interested and that it was between our house and two others and that they will make an offer soon if they choose our house. I am excited about this possibility and more excited about getting into a bigger house! I have run the numbers several times and I feel good about it now! Yes, I have spreadsheets galore!

No comments: