Monday, April 27, 2009


Lots of exciting things going on right now. We sold our house and inspections on it are tomorrow. We found a new house that we love and we put in an offer on Saturday. We heard back from the seller and they accepted our offer but they need to push back closing until June 12 which poses a little problem with us since we are suppose to close on our house on May 28. We will figure it out. I need to talk to our Realtor this morning. It's only two weeks, we can be homeless for two weeks. We took Caesar to get a summer cut yesterday and he looks so funny! They did a really good job. I thought he was going to be all choppy looking but he looks good, just funny. Cleo hates it and she barks at him. I don't know if she doesn't recognize him or what. When Colton woke up from his nap and saw him for the first time, he said, "I no like it." Caesar feels naked I think and I offered him a blanket last night in case he got cold!

No comments: