Monday, December 15, 2008

Out with the old, in with the new

Tonight I did something I should have done long ago. I cleaned out Colton's room. We bagged up all the old toys to make room for the new ones he will get for Christmas and I packed away all his old clothes. It was very sad. I realized he's not really a baby anymore. He's a little boy. Needless to say, there are two big bags of things that I don't really want to get rid of in case we have another boy. Colton helped with this project as did Cleo, Caesar, Fat Boy and Dolly. Daddy came in to help as well. His room is very clean now. I still need to tackle his closet because there are things in there I know I can get rid of. We ate at Cici's tonight. It's one of Colton's favorites because he loves Pasta. "More pata. more pata" he says. Super cute. Thursday is his Happy Birthday Jesus party at school and I am in charge of bringing the cookie cake. I am getting very excited about decorating it. Should I bring little gifts for the kids or do you only do that at Halloween? I did it for halloween but I was the only parent that did so I don't think anyone else will be doing it for Christmas. I am off to bed now. I have to go to Huntsville tomorrow, YUCK!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I almost cried when Daniel outgrew his swing. And if it were me, I'd take them little gifts (like red/green sugar cookies or something).

Mark & Beth said...

I think you should take gifts if you want to... if you don't have time or get stressed then don't worry about it. But if you want to, then do it!