Thursday, November 12, 2009

New Pics of baby!




Here are the newest pictures of Ainsley Grace Moore. There are two of her little face and one of her leg. If you can tell, her mouth is open. She kind of looks like she has a troll nose though. I think it's the angle. I hope I don't give birth to a Gnome. If I do, I will love my little garden gnome just as much and it will make picking a halloween costume a breeze! Went to the dr. yesterday and everything is going great. Can't wait until March!

I am getting super excited about Christmas though. I have started shopping and have actually gotten a lot done. I can't wait to start decorating the house. It will be nice to have a mantle this year!

2 comments:

Mark & Beth said...

she's beautiful.... I don't see the weird nose... and, yay for Christmas!

sheri said...

Her nose looks like mine. Are you saying I look like a troll? Or a garden gnome?