Tuesday, September 22, 2009







There has been so much going on lately. I turned 30 on September 19 and Charles actually had the day off so we got to spend it together. I got my beloved Dyson and am so happy about that since the new house is all carpet! I went to the dr. for my monthly exam and everything is going fine. I only gained 1/2 a pound but the dr. isn't worried. I'm sure I'll catch up! We went to the ultrasound to confirm the gender test on Friday and, yes, it's still a girl. Colton got to see the ultrasound but wasn't too impressed. He was more concerned about what the tech was doing to me than looking at the monitor. The Chargers start district on Thursday. Go Chargers! My nephew Ty turned 5 and had a birthday party. Here are some pics from the party.

2 comments:

sheri said...

That third pic looks just like your husband. How cute. :o)

Walsh Zoo said...

colton looks JUST like you rachel!