Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Soccer season is in full force. Charles had his first scrimmage on Saturday at Pearland High School so me and the baby went to see his game. It's a lot different than football because I can actually let him walk around the bleachers since there aren't that many people at soccer games. It's a good thing too because that kid can't stay still! Today was Colton's first day back at school and I had been trying to prepare him by telling him we are going back to school. I would say, "Are you ready to see Ms. Rita?" and he would say, "No!" so I thought it might be rough to get him used to going back, but when I dropped him off this morning, he didn't cry. I was relieved! I am starting back at Weight Watchers tonight after a "brief" hiatus over the holidays! I don't think I have done that bad, but I guess we will see tonight. I won't eat anything all day and hopefully that will help at weigh in! Our company is starting their Biggest Loser contest on Monday so that will give me some extra incentive to lose the remaining 20 pounds that I have to lose. I am going to look hot at the river this year! No two piece, but I'll get a nice one piece MOM!

No comments: