Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Colton school and swimming!


Colton is going to start a mothers day out program at the Baptist Church on Sept. 9. I'm not too sure how he will like it. He's been pretty clingy lately. I think once he gets used to it he will be ok. It's only two days a week. We are also starting mommy and me waterbabies classes on August 26th. He is going to love that! He loves the water. Sheri and Lauren are signed up with Daniel and Audrey so it should be lots of fun. My mom took him to the Children's Museum yesterday and he had a ball! He got his face painted and played with all the fun stuff. I am going to have to take him there on the weekend. My 10 year high school reunion is on Saturday. Robert is coming into town on Thursday and we are going to lunch with Sheri on Friday. I'm really looking forward to it. Especially since I lost 25 lbs!

No comments: